Team UP Sports is a family based organization in Riverview, FL. We have 15 years of experience coaching youth sports and 7 years as parents with children who have played in various youth leagues. Building on those experiences, we formed this business based on our belief that children in our community deserve a place to team up with friends, neighbors and classmates to truly learn and really have fun.
At Team UP Sports we specialize in giving each child the attention and support they need to enjoy youth sports. Leagues are limited to the number of children per session to enable the growth of each child.
Our leagues are designed with both children and parents in mind:
- Practice and game play take place on the same day allowing more time for families to have the rest of their weekend together
- We know there are differences between younger children and older children. Our playing fields are designed with the age difference in mind.
- Our coaches and assistant coaches will provide instruction on how to play various positions on the field. All children will play during the game on offense and/or defense.
- Affordability - We offer Payment Plans for leagues
Call us for more information : 813-504-0701
What we offer:
Clinics, Leagues and Training Sessions for Flag Football and Basketball
Clinics are two and a half to three hour sessions usually held on Saturday mornings.
The clinic is great for someone who is:
- New to the sport and deciding if they want to play in a league
- "seasoned" in a sport and wants to develop their skills
Participants will be separated in to age appropriate groups and given activites matching the skill level.
Clinics include instruction, a t-shirt, water and a snack
Leagues are 6 - 8 weeks of practice and game play with other children in the Team UP Sports program.
Leagues are perfect for someone who loves a sport and wants to play regularly, get exercise and have fun!
- players are added to teams with similar aged children
- practices and games take place on Saturday mornings
League enrollment includes instructional practice, game play, t- shirt/jersey, after game drink/snack and end of season award
Training sessions are scheduled at your convenience. There can be individual or small group sessions.
Training sessions are great for someone who is focused competively in a sport and needs time to develop a specific skill - such as shooting a basketball.